Double Shot #1953
- A #NoEstimates tool: The slicing meeting, replacing estimation meetings while creating shared understanding - I'm enjoying some of the work being done recently to make agile more, well, agile.
- Fake Crypto: Microsoft Outlook S/MIME Cleartext Disclosure (CVE-2017-11776) - Sending the plaintext along with the encrypted message is definitely an "oops."
- The whole web at maximum FPS: How WebRender gets rid of jank - A deep dive into the next round of Firefox rendering technology.
- Ruby Developer Summit - Free online conference next week.
- Reverse Proxy Grapher - A nice little tool for the network analyst or pen tester.
- Data Hospital - A pattern for dealing with potentially-hazardous incoming data.
- Awesome Esolangs - Just in case you'd like to improve your software chops by messing around with a language that has no practical use.
- Micro Frontends - "extending the microservice idea to frontend development"