Double Shot #1988
- Unapocalyptic Software - Tim Bray argues that software development has matured, and there's no collapse on the horizon. I think he's probably right.
- A Year of Developer Journals with jrnl.sh - Regardless of what tool you use, keeping a developer journal is an important practice for backtracking your steps. I use a set of files in my text editor, personally.
- Why your programmers just want to code - An analysis of one of the many ways to screw up onboarding new developers.
- Git PSA: git-rev-parse - A gateway to more advanced git knowledge.
- How I automated my team’s agile and Scrum processes with Scrumile - Review of a tool to make managing agile on top of JIRA less painful.
- MyRocks - Use RocksDB as a storage engine for MySQL.