Double Shot #2004
Happy New Year!
- Testing Microservices, the sane way - One of the best online essays I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Essential if you're involved in a microservice transition (and who isn't?).
- Engineering management stuff I learned in 2017 - From a manager on Stripe's infrastructure team. A bit cryptic but there are interesting things on both the people and computing side here.
- 2017, The Flood of CVEs - If you think there have been lots more reported vulnerabilities this year, you're right.
- SecLists - Useful lists for security assessments.
- Programming Cryptocurrencies and Blockchains (Book Edition) - Ebook in progress.