Double Shot #2022
- Awesome Scalability, Availability, and Stability Back-end Design Patterns - A list I should probably dig into.
- The Modular Monolith - A Rails architecture using gems and engines instead of microservices to isolate things.
- How I Review Code - Some tips from a senior engineer at Tumblr.
- Protecting Your Personal Data Has Never Been This Easy - DuckDuckGo has added privacy features to their addon. Hooray!
- Some thoughts on Spectre and Meltdown - Understandable analogies and a good process discussion.
- I’m afraid you’re thinking about AWS Lambda cold starts all wrong - In fact, serverless computing is not composed of magic beans.