Double Shot #2027
- Preventing data leaks by stripping path information in HTTP Referrers - Another little bit of privacy protection from Mozilla.
- The full-time job of keeping up with Kubernetes - Y'all are wearing me out. Maybe it's time to get back into management.
- Application Security in a DevOps Environment - How lyft's AppSec team manages on a bigger code base than you're probably worrying about.
- Rails 5.2.0 RC1: Active Storage, Redis Cache Store, HTTP/2 Early Hints, CSP, Credentials - Looks like it's just about baked now.
- Passenger 5.2.0: deterministic config, Ruby 2.5, fixed license warning - Minor version update that includes Ruby 2.5 fixes.