Double Shot #2052
- How to Make an AWS S3 Static Website With SSL - A self-documenting web page.
- Lessons from my first year of live coding on Twitch - Massively multiplayer pair programming still strikes me as odd, but if you're young enough to learn new stuff here's a guide.
- Geany - Low-dependency cross-platform coding IDE.
- My thoughts on Hanami and Why Hanami will never unseat Rails - Some pros and cons.
- Pwned - Rubygem that ties into the Pwned Passwords API.
- pgmetrics - PostgreSQL metrics tool for automation & troubleshooting.