Double Shot #2069
- Why we use GitLab - One company explains.
- Draft vs Gitkube vs Helm vs Ksonnet vs Metaparticle vs Skaffold - A comparison of tools for working with Kubernetes.
- Wapp - Simple web application framework in TCL.
- How to Contribute to Ruby - Notes from an event led by Matz and other core contributors.
- Charles for iOS - If I was doing iOS development I'd be all over this proxy software. Thankfully I am not.
- Using React, Firebase, and Ant Design to Quickly Prototype Web Applications - A front-end workflow for something approaching an MVP.
- Oni - Modern modal editor with neovim under the hood.