Double Shot #2091
- Moving Fast and Securing Things - How Slack enforces secure development without affecting velocity too much. But remember, you're probably not Slack either.
- A reading list for new engineering managers - The ones on this list that I've read are good, so I'll probably tackle some of the others too.
- Evolving Away From Entities - An exercise in monolith to microservice decomposition.
- Code Health: Understanding Code In Review - A quick tip on better code reviews from Google. (I still think making the toilet a forced learning experience is a Bad Idea though).
- MOV North - Guidance for high-tech workers moving to Canada. I sure wouldn't turn down an interview in the current political climate.