Double Shot #2105
- How to Make Sure Agile Teams Can Work Together - There's a lot here that speaks to me.
- Nethammer: Inducing Rowhammer Faults through Network Requests - No, really. We can't have nice things.
- EFAIL, a weakness in openPGP and S\MIME - Most level-headed evaluation of the EFAIL vulnerability that I've seen go by.
- Paginating Ruby on Rails applications with Pagy - A new pagination gem coupled with the reasons why you might like to use it.
- Manage Log Messages Under Systemd Using Journalctl [Comprehensive Guide] - I wish I'd known this before I got buried under a mountain of crap.
- The Cult of the Root Cause - Just maybe "5 whys" isn't the end of the story.