Double Shot #2128
- National Security Agency - Look who has a GitHub account.
- Hello, Pulumi! - A new set of abstractions for cloud programming, spanning the stack from infrastructure as code right up to serverless functions.
- A Performance Cheat Sheet for PostgreSQL - Tucking this one away for the next time I need it.
- What Happens If Your JWT Is Stolen? - Bad people do bad things with your identity, of course.
- Paper clips and string -"All software is held together with patches, shortcuts and cruft." Short but true.
- Support of Ruby 2.2 has ended - And how many unsupported versions are you running now?
- Woah! - A (really) minimal web framework on top of Rack.
- GitLab 11.0 released with Auto DevOps and License Management - Still moving right along in an enterprise-friendly direction.