Double Shot #2142
- Material Design is a political choice - Yes, indeed it is.
- Scrum is not an Agile Software Development Framework - More fun from Ron Jeffries.
- Using economic arguments to figure out what to test. -
- You don’t need that Bastion host - A skeptical look at some accepted security wisdom.
- ndb - Improved debugging for Node, courtesy of Chrome devtools.
- How to write a good software design doc - Plenty of good guidance here, especially if you don't have experience in such things.
- You’re not even criticising Scrum - Snarky responses to some common straw-man arguments.
- Veneur - Implementation of the DogStatsD protocol for universal observability from Stripe.