Double Shot #2159
- 5 Essential Ingredients for an Awesome Tech Talk - How to get started. Don't let your imposter syndrome keep you from speaking.
- Stop Validating & Start Co-Creating - Some thoughts on moving to working designs without a lot of wasted effort, especially when you're in pursuit of an MVP.
- The Patient Change Agent - Changing organizations is hard, especially when you think it's easy.
- Why You Should Let Greed Accelerate Your Agile Development - "Greed is good" as applied to software.
- SQLite Release 3.25.0 (Pending) - Window functions are coming to SQLite too. Guess I really should figure out what they're good for.
- Leverage Points: Places to Intervene in a System - Systems thinking is powerful when you do it right. Here's an example.
- Leo’s Home Page - Editor/outliner/documentation tool. An interesting take on a new way to program.
- Deprecating static attributes in factory_bot 4.11 - This is a big change.