Double Shot #2172
- RSSHub - "RSSHub is a lightweight and extensible RSS feed aggregator, it's able to generate feeds from pretty much everything."
- Service Workers - A crash course on what they are and how to integrate them with web development.
- JSON Changelog with SQLite - A trigger-based solution for maintaining a history of your database.
- MiSE - A manifesto for doing less in software.
- CLI: Improved - A whole pile of tools to make life at the command line easier.
- Exporting significant SQL reports with ActiveRecord - Bypassing ActiveRecord to read right from the MySQL client stream.
- What If Learning Code Started in an Agile Environment? - Perhaps we'd get more coders who understand the benefits of agile practices.
- Microservices in a Post-Kubernetes Era - How widespread adoption of Kubernetes is driving some new development patterns.