Double Shot #2173
- IP Address is Not Enough to Identify Pirate, US Court of Appeals Rules - An interesting development in the continuing war of big business vs. pirates.
- The best To-Do List System - Oh look, a pen and a piece of paper.
- Calculating Your Weekly Meeting Effectiveness (WME) - A structured approach to figuring out if you need to be in all those danged meetings. I think I need to start doing this.
- People Hacks for Technical Leads - Some advice on organizing yourself and your team better.
- Advice for a new executive - Worth bookmarking for that day when you finally get a toe into the C-suite, if that's where you're headed.
- Techie to tech lead: My five biggest mistakes - Been there, done that. A good read.
- From zero to hero with Vue — Up and running - An easy step towards learning Vue.
- PWA - A "universal builder" to quickly scaffold new web projects.