Double Shot #2193
- sysget - "A front-end for every package manager", at least on the system leval (so no pip or rubygems).
- Secrets Management within AWS ECS - It's surprisingly painful at the moment.
- Solo: the first open source FIDO2 security key. USB & NFC - A thoroughly funded KickStarter. I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't trust Google any more.
- CrashDB - "CrashDB is an ephemeral in-memory NoSQL database for the confident developer." Mess something up and it just crashes, eating all your data.
- Delaying Further Symantec TLS Certificate Distrust - Yet another reason why we can't have nice things.
- A Future Where Everything Becomes a Computer Is as Creepy as You Feared - I'm doing my best to keep the Internet of Things out of my house. It's a losing battle, I'm sure.
- Memcached Utility - A tool to backup and restore your memcached cache.
- Micro Snitch - Monitor your camera & microphone to make sure no one is monitoring you.