Double Shot #2238
- Certainty Theater - The perils of being naively decisive.
- Pijul -VCS whose "distinctive feature is to be based on a sound theory of patches, which makes it easy to learn and use, and really distributed."
- Refactoring UI - A design book aimed at developers.
- Serverless Slack bot on Lambda with Ruby (and what’s the less pleasant part about it) - Another proof-of-concept.
- Introducing Action Mailbox for Rails 6 - A new framework to handle incoming emails is in the works.
- Managing Remote Teams - A Crash Course - A lot of things to think about, if you're going down the remote path.
- Tests won’t make your software correct - Indeed they won't, but that doesn't make them worthless.
- Model, document and share. - A recipe for leading without authority.