Aphantasia: How It Feels To Be Blind In Your Mind has nothing really to do with the subject of this blog, but it hit me hard enough to be worth linking. Took me decades on the earth to find this and realize I'm substantially different from many other people in a way I never realized. Now back to your regularly-scheduled links.
- Gravitee - Open-source API gateway written in Java.
- Professional Focus Planning for the New Year - A high-level framework for getting off to a good start.
- How to use AWS Secrets Manager in Ruby on Rails - Covers both the AWS and the Rails side of the setup.
- git-cop - Set standards for git commits & enforce them.
- Learn how to use JSON Web Tokens (JWT) for Authentication - A guide to basic use along with some pitfalls & FAQs.
- Headless CMS as a Microservice - An example architecture using Vue and REST.
- Announcing Bundler 2.0 - It's out, which, if you're one of the many people whose build process it broke, you already know. 2.0.1 fixes some things.
- Engineering Management: The Pendulum Or The Ladder - Exploring the options for engineers who want to stick a toe in the management waters.