Double Shot #2272
- McKinsey & Company and Scrum.org Release Joint Research Study on Agile Teams - Because I like to get all of my agile advice from vast multinational management consulting firms.
- Why Don't People Use Formal Methods? - A more complex question than you might think, if you're talking about software.
- Dank Neon - "A danker, more neon theme for anywhere you view code."
- Demystifying JOIN Algorithms - What the heck is that database server up to, anyhow?
- ValueSemantics—A Gem for Making Value Classes - A framework for writing immutable structs, more or less.
- RSpec Mocks and Stubs in Plain English - With pointers to more precise but harder to understand explanations.
- Rails Autoscale - Paid service to scale your Heroku dynos up and down.
- Packages and Modern Security - Yup, still screwed.