Double Shot #2307
- yUML - Online UML tool with some interactive features. Could be promising.
- 7 Commandments for Event-Driven Architecture - Guaranteed, you'll make mistakes when architecting a distributed system. These notes will help you avoid a few of them.
- Using the iPad Pro as my development machine - It can be done. Then again, you can teach a bear to dance.
- Monsters in the Middleboxes: Introducing Two New Tools for Detecting HTTPS Interception - Cloudflare investigates, and finds a depressing amount of "secure" traffic that's already being MITM'd.
- How to create an engaging workplace culture - Notes on ways that leadership can (and can't) affect culture.
- Jekyll 4.0.0.pre.alpha1 Released Permalink - Changes are afoot for this popular static site builder.
- My Alpine Desktop - Setting Up a Software Development Environment on Alpine Linux - A look at why Alpine is useful and how to get it up and running.
- Services are Not a Silver Bullet - Indeed they are not, and they're far from being the only architecture alternative to a monolith.