- Digging into history helps illuminate how the tilt of software developers towards antisocial males came about in the first place. Born for it
- The chemistry major in me says "no it's not" but still a reasonable graphic presentation that categorizes the tags that you may or may not know. HTML5 Periodical Table
- A tiny built-from-source version. nginx (Docker image)
- Amazing post from Emily Freeman, taking the time to be vulnerable about her personal history (not just in tech, but from day one). Stick with it to the end if you're worrying about whether you're good enough. Growth in Fear
- Designing a good autocomplete function is harder than you might think. Rules for Autocomplete
- Command-line journaling application. I'm a big fan of keeping a "lab notebook" of dev work, whether paper, GUI, or plain text file (I use Bear Notes myself). jrnl
- A nice example from Porsche, together with some of the thinking that went into it. Technology Radar Vol. 2
comments powered by Disqus.