Double Shot #2333
- Koan - Management software focused on collaborative OKRs that feed into your strategic mission.
- A year with Spectre: a V8 perspective - Security is much harder than even most developers can imagine.
- Fighting vendor lock-in and designing testable serverless apps using hexagonal architecture - A detailed look at the what and why of testing serverless applications.
- Growing Our Team with Retrospectives - Using retros as a process and cultural learning tool, rather than strictly as part of software development.
- Cadence - A "distributed, scalable, durable, and highly available orchestration engine" from Uber.
- Vue.js Examples - Lots and lots of components you can use.
- A practical guide to small and easy-to-review pull requests - An argument that small PRs are more important than big ones, even if it takes a lot to fully implement a feature.
- Can’t Git no satisfaction: why we need a new-gen source control - Perhaps we can do better for the wide world of distributed software.