Double Shot #2425
- pastel - "A command-line tool to generate, analyze, convert and manipulate colors".
- What to do once you admit that decentralizing everything never seems to work - Twitter vs. Fediverse, for example, is not as simple as you think.
- Our team’s troubles with hand-written automated UI tests - One team's bad experiences with Selenium and the like.
- Cue - New configuration/automation language being pushed by Google.
- A Manager’s Guide to Kubernetes Adoption - "It is impossible to escape hearing about Kubernetes in your organization."
- Firefox has lots of room to improve if it wants to beat Chrome - An argument for better out of the box experience for new non-technical users.
- Why Rewriting Is Essential for Keeping Software Alive - "No matter what management says, you should take time now to save time later." It's a nice theory, anyhow.
- What a Senior Staff Software Engineer Actually Does - A data point from Box.