Double Shot #2426
- Examples of pointless types of RSpec tests - Maybe not 100% pointless but near-zero bang for the buck.
- You should not run your mail server because mail is hard. - Debunking the myths behind that title.
- So I Wanted to Put Code in My Blog - Setting up a Jekyll-based toolchain.
- 10 Ways to Tweak Slow SQL Queries - A plan of attack.
- Charles Proxy automation - A useful web debugging tool that not enough people know about.
- How to write zines with simple tools - Getting-started advice from Julia Evans.
- Are you sure you’re using microservices? - Or do you just have a vaguely-distributed mess?
- 3 mindset shifts for agile transformations - Scrum theater without thinking changes won't make you agile.