Double Shot #2451
- Serverless-Dev-Tools - Open-source console-based monitoring tool for AWS Lambda.
- Don’t Look Into the Light - Big rewrite as a failure pattern for cloud software.
- Privacy and the Fediverse (AKA Mastodon, Pleroma, and Friendicas) - Decentralization makes it pretty hard to know where your data is going.
- The pointlessness of daily standups - Some people just don't see the point of agile practices. And if they're just cargo culted, I can see why.
- Images done right: Web graphics, good to the last byte - This has gotten too complicated. Let's just all switch to Lynx.
- A Multithreaded Fork of Redis That’s 5X Faster Than Redis - In case you think mainline redis is too conservative.
- vsh - "vsh is an interactive HashiCorp Vault shell which treats vault secret paths like directories."
- n8n - "Open Source Alternative for Zapier/tray.io." Looks like they plan to offer a hosted version to make money.