Double Shot #2456
- How to fuck up software releases - "I am doomed to creatively outsmart my tools in releases."
- Why You Shouldn't Use Facebook - Yeah, thumbs-up on this one.
- Webwide - An "inclusive long-form discussion board community for web designers, developers and makers." Just in case you miss the good old days of online threaded discussions.
- PostgreSQL 12: Foreign Keys and Partitioned Tables - It all just works now, which is nice.
- Apple of 2019 is the Linux of 2000 - Rants are always fun.
- Firefox macOS test build is far better for your battery life - "Nightly builds of the Mozilla-produced browser now requiring as little as a third of the power of the main public release to render web pages."
- The Open Book Project - Ambitious project to build an open e-reader.
- The Ruby Changes - Full & comprehensive changelogs for Ruby, with code examples.
- How We Run Hack Week on a Remote Team - A nice guide from Buffer.