Double Shot #2478
- GitHub for Mobile - You can sign up for the beta.
- Docker’s Next Chapter: Advancing Developer Workflows for Modern Apps - They're going to keep making everything better, though it's not clear to me what that really means.
- My complete toolkit for design and productivity - Hardware, software, and websites for a designer who lives quite a bit on the road. I always enjoy seeing the tools that others use.
- Upcoming notification permission changes in Firefox 72 - "Firefox will require explicit user interaction on all notification permission prompts, starting in Firefox 72." And I'm glad to hear it.
- The best way to store your dotfiles: A bare Git repository - A tutorial from Atlassian.
- Build your own React - Learn the architecture by making your own simplified version.
- RailsDB - "Rails Database Viewer and SQL Query Runner."
- The architecture of declarative configuration management - Building up a mental model of infrastructure-as-code tools.