Double Shot #2485
- Ruby 2.7.0-preview3 Released - "This preview3 is mainly released to confirm the compatibility of keyword arguments." Still on track for a December final release.
- CNAME Cloaking, the dangerous disguise of third-party trackers - The online ad industry continues to spawn new techniques to abuse internet users. You can use TrackingTheTrackers to investigate your favorite sites.
- How to use docker multi-stage build to create optimal images for dev and production - You don't need to drag every bit of your development environment along to production.
- Application integration patterns for microservices: Fan-out strategies - Some architecture basics from AWS.
- Towards a unified theory of reactive UI - Looking for patterns in the thicket of front-end JS frameworks.
- FlowTrace - A light tool for monitoring remote applications.
- Can gaming become the happy-hour for remote teams? - Worth thinking about, but I'm skeptical: making "gaming" a centerpiece seems to me to be fairly exclusionary.
- git-subtrac: all your git submodules in one place - Another attempt at taming git submodules.