Double Shot #2506
- Hacking your keyboard with karabiner - Advanced techniques for Mac users who prefer to do everything via keystrokes.
- When MFA isn't necessarily strong - Raising the bar is still good even if it could be higher.
- Managing warnings emitted by Ruby 2.7 - Your Rails logs in particular will be full of warnings if you don't do something.
- Can We Build Trustable Hardware? - "Why Open Hardware on Its Own Doesn’t Solve the Trust Problem" - determined adversaries just have too many channels for an attack.
- Optimizing for the Speed of Light - A lot of APIs aren't well designed for current networking practices.
- localdots - A lashup of various things to give you automated configuration of HTTPS certificates in your development environment.
- Astuto - "Astuto is a free, open source, self-hosted customer feedback tool. It helps you collect, manage and prioritize feedback from your users."
- Outline - "An open, extensible, wiki for your team built using React and Node.js."