Double Shot #2508
- bandwhich - CLI utility to show which processes are using your bandwidth.
- How I enhance pull request quality on Github and Azure DevOps - Building a thorough pull request template.
- Switching to Zeitwerk - Some things to watch out for with the new Rails autoloader.
- KafkaHQ - "Kafka GUI for topics, topics data, consumers group, schema registry, connect and more."
- Zwitterion - "A web dev server that lets you import anything" which makes it another attempt to simplify modern web development.
- Brett’s Favorites 2019 - There are a lot of best-of lists out there, but I found more apps and hardware of interest to me on Brett's than most others.
- Choosing a license for GoatCounter - One developer sorts through copyleft alternatives.
- Snapcast - "Snapcast is a multi-room client-server audio player, where all clients are time synchronized with the server to play perfectly synced audio."/li> </ul>