Double Shot #2550
- Monitoror - Clean-looking monitoring wallboard implemented in Go.
- Toolkit for a Successful Manager - Some advice on tools & techniques to manage more efficiently.
- Everything We Learned Running Istio In Production — Part 1 - How HelloFresh managed an Istio rollout.
- “Let’s use Kubernetes!” Now you have 8 problems - I see a fair amount of k8s running on the basis of "but we WILL be that big some day!"
- 25 reasons to switch to Webpacker - The main reason, of course, is that it's the new convention in Rails.
- Clear Your Terminal in Style - Another way to avoid boredom at the command line.
- HiddenVM - "HiddenVM is a simple, one-click, free and open-source Linux application that allows you to run Oracle's open-source VirtualBox software on the Tails operating system. This means you can run almost any OS as a VM inside the most anti-forensic computing environment in the world."