For what it's worth my accumulated pile of links about remote work is available here.
- #StayTheFuckHome - "A Movement to Stop the COVID-19 Pandemic"
- git-req - Git addition to check out branches by PR/MR number from either GitHub or GitLab.
- New Guides for Terraform Modules - Some new documentation from HashiCorp.
- APT 2.0 released - I guess if I'm headed back to Linux I need to start tracking this sort of thing again.
- Querying data without servers or databases using Amazon S3 Select - If you're working with dinosaurs, you can in fact treat a big pile of CSV files as a low-rent SQL store.
- 24 open source tools for the serverless developer: Part 1 and Part 2 - A dive into the ecosystem growing up around AWS Lambda.
- RailsConf 2020 - It's cancelled, just in case you hadn't heard. If you have spare cash there are some people who could use help as a result.
- Redwood - Web app framework built on React, GraphQL, and Prisma.