Double Shot #2557
If anyone out there is hiring a remote engineering manager or senior Rails developer, let me know. I'm moving back into job search mode.
- A maintained fork of Paperclip - There's still hope for projects that aren't ready to switch to ActiveStorage.
- Eventing Facets - Tim Bray is putting together a great series of posts on event driven architectural choices.
- Open-Sourcing riskquant, a library for quantifying risk - Python risk-modeling code from Netflix.
- Google Container - "Google Container is an add-on you can install on Firefox to prevent Google from tracking your activity on other websites, so you can continue to use Google while protecting your privacy."
- Why Svelte is our choice for a large web project in 2020 - An in-depth evaluation.
- The SOC2 Starting Seven - Things you can do to start setting up for a future SOC2 certification.
- Designing the perfect Typescript schema validation library - In the fine developer tradition of "if you don't like the existing alternatives build another one."
- Do Not Log - There are better tools than exhaustive logging for many software needs.