Thanks again to those who have passed me job openings, or who have actually interviewed me. I'm still hunting for my next position as I write this, but with luck that will change soon.
- Darling - "Darling is a translation layer that lets you run macOS software on Linux." I wonder if it's mature enough to help as I transitiou out of the Apple ecosystem.
- Lightweight Linux VMs on NixOS - You can run anything on anything these days, I guess.
- PostgreSQL Schema Design - There are quite a few things that you may not know about.
- dry-rails - "dry-rails provides the official integration of dry-rb gems with Ruby on Rails framework."
- lazyhub - "Terminal UI Client for GitHub using gocui."
- Prisma 2.0 is Now in Beta: Type-safe Database Access with Prisma Client - "The new version of Prisma Client is a modern database access library for Node.js and TypeScript. It can be used as an alternative to traditional ORMs and SQL query builders to read and write data in your database."
- How to SSH Properly - Using certificates, bastion hosts, and 2FA.
- CodeJar - A tiny cross-browser embeddable code editor.