Double Shot #2649
- Process Monitor for Linux (Preview) - "Process Monitor (Procmon) is a Linux reimagining of the classic Procmon tool from the Sysinternals suite of tools for Windows. Procmon provides a convenient and efficient way for Linux developers to trace the syscall activity on the system."
- Team Objectives – Overview - An alternative to OKRs in companies that don't have strong product teams.
- Mastering JQ: Part 1 - Help in working with JSON from the command line.
- markscribe - "Your personal markdown scribe with template-engine and Git(Hub) & RSS powers" to easily generate things like GitHub profiles.
- Why Do We Have Dev Rels Now? - An economic analysis of the origin of DevRel in our industry.
- Lawsuit Alleges NGINX Conspiracy - Using nginx is starting to require a somewhat higher appetite for risk.
- Build Your Own Radar - New tool from ThoughtWorks to build out your company's custom technology radar.